Clients often ask, “Do I need to install updates for WordPress, plugins, and my theme?” The answer is an emphatic “Yes!“, and it’s because updates do the following:
- Increase security - Updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes often increase security by patching vulnerabilities and strengthening against attacks. To reduce the risk of your site being hacked or compromised in some other way, update!
- Fix bugs - Updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes often fix bugs that were discovered in previous versions. To get the fixed version, update!
- Add features and functionality - Updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes often add new features and functionality. To take advantage of them, update!
Website apps such as WordPress are software, so you need to update them just like you update your operating system (Windows or Mac OS), applications, smartphone apps, etc.
Why do you need our WordPress Maintenance Package?
- Full Service - Maintaining websites is tedious and technical so let us do it for you.
- Security - The Internet can be a dangerous place, so let us protect your site.
- Peace of Mind - Staying on top of the latest updates and security warnings is a job for a professional. We can help.
What You Get
- Content and minor website updates
- Updates - Regular updates to WordPress Core, your theme and your plugins.
- Weekly Sucuri Security Auditing, Malware monitoring - You can rest assured that your site doesn’t have anything malicious on it when I scan for malware frequently.
- Daily Website Backup - It’s not a matter of if you’ll need your backups, but when. I’ll make sure you have a recent backup, at all times.
- Eyes on Your Website - I can take a look at your site weekly to make sure that everything’s in order.
- Uptime Monitoring - When your site goes down, that’s a big problem. I’ll email you if it goes offline.
All this for only $69 / Month! Contact us today!