Let Pyxels Design Studio design your eCommerce WordPress website. WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores -- more than any other platform.
Sell anything, anywhere
With WooCommerce, your WordPress eCommerce website can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, multiple configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers, and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
With premium extensions, you can offer bookings, memberships, and recurring subscriptions. Perhaps you’d like to sell monthly subscriptions for physical goods, or offer your members a discount on digital downloads? It’s all possible.
Ship wherever you like
Offer free shipping, flat rate shipping, or make real-time calculations. Limit your shipments to specific countries, or open your store up to the world. Shipping is highly configurable, and WooCommerce even supports drop shipping.
Extensive payment options
WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, PayPal, BACS (bank transfers), and cash on delivery. Need additional options? More than 140 region-specific gateways integrate with WooCommerce, including popular choices like Stripe, Authorize.Net, and Amazon Payments.
You control it all -- forever
WooCommerce gives you complete control of your store, from taxes to stock levels to customer accounts. Add and remove extensions, change your design, and switch settings as you please. It’s all under your control.
One of the biggest risks of using a hosted eCommerce platform is what happens to your store if the provider closes up shop. With WooCommerce, you have complete control, so there’s never any reason to worry. Your data belongs to you -- and it’s kept secure, thanks to regular audits by industry leaders.
Define your style with Storefront
Storefront is a free WordPress theme available to any WooCommerce store. Along with deep WooCommerce integration, Storefront prioritizes speed and uptime while eliminating theme and plugin conflicts during major updates.
Define your style even further by customizing Storefront to your liking or choosing from one of our several Storefront child themes. It’s all up to you, and all open source.
WordPress.org is home to some amazing extensions for WooCommerce, including:
- Google Analytics
- Delivery Notes
- PDF Invoices and Packing Slips
- Affiliates Integration Light
- New Product Badges
If you’re looking for something endorsed and maintained by the developers who built WooCommerce, there are a plethora of premium eCommerce extensions, the most popular of which include:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Dynamic Pricing
- Table Rate Shipping
- Product CSV Import Suite
And there’s plenty more where they came from. Visit our extensions page to find out everything you’re capable of and all that's possible with premium WooCommerce extensions.
- WordPress Responsive Website (up to 10 content pages)
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Installation and configuration of basic plugins
- Installation and configuration of WooCommerce plugin and pages
- Custom header to include your website name or existing logo
- Custom color scheme created to match your exiting logo
- Home page slider (maximum of 5 slides)
- Custom navigation menu
- Content entry (up to 10 pages)
- Wordfence Security - Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan
- Yoast SEO - all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more
- Anti-Spam - stops spam comments, spam registrations, spam contact emails, spam orders, spam bookings, spam subscriptions
- Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules
- 1 month of FREE content, WordPress, WordPress plugins updates ($69 value)
Price $1,199 (other options such as online store can be added at an addition cost)
Contact us today for your free quote.